You will be working for a well-respected construction company on education facility in the NW of London.
We are looking for a construction liaison specialist. You might think this sound slightly different, but we are looking for a strong-minded, confident person, who can manage people. We want the successful candidate to bring together two construction teams/companies on the same site.
I want the successful person to understand construction and, more importantly, control whilst allowing the sites to function coherently. The ultimate goal is a completed project and will require patience and personality skills.
What we are looking for:
- Enforce compliance on-site and oversee the working day.
- Perform inspection duties on projects and resolve day-to-day problems encountered on site.
- Provide feedback on progress to the client team.
- Initiate, negotiate and review proposed on-site changes.
- Submit and manage project documentation within the document management system.
- Represent project delivery teams on site.
- Act as a liaison between supervisors, field crews, contractor personnel and the public to assure effective administration of construction projects.