Are you a Civil Engineering graduate or have a couple of experience? I am looking for someone to join a fantastic building contractor based in Lancashire.
Starting as an Assistant Engineer, you will have the opportunity to progress to chartered engineer (CEng) status of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) whilst gaining experience on-site.
As an Assistant Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively at all levels, including site management, technical specialists, commercial staff, planners, engineers, supervisory staff operatives, suppliers, third parties and client representatives.
- Maintaining high personal standards in health and safety.
- Maintaining high standards in environmental awareness and behaviour.
- Driving quality delivery through effective planning and right first time delivery
- Monitoring and recording delivery against the agreed programme and construction methods
- Maintaining good working relations with the client, designer, supply chain and others.
- Ensuring that works are accurately and clearly set out before work commences
Who are we looking for?
- Degree or HND in Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Good starting salary and associated package.